In My Bag, Baby
Haven’t you ever heard to NEVER ask a woman what’s in her handbag?
Well, since this is one of the topics in this part of the challenge, I guess I’ll have to bite. I was cringing this all day, because the contents of my bag are…interesting, to say the least. It’s also said you can learn a lot about a person (ok, woman) by what’s in her bag.
Sooooo, here goes. Now, these are in no particular order, this is simply based on what I pull out as I list below:
- Wallet (not telling you what’s in THERE – wasn’t part of the deal)
- Headphones for my phone
- My very special pen (that is a blog post in and of itself)
- Contact Book
- Hand Sanitizing Wipes (2)
- Travel-Sized Lotion (5) – someone could ALWAYS use some lotion
- Prescription Sunglasses
- SB Brilliance Lip Gloss
- Lip Balm
- Hand Sanitizer
- Pens (2) – These aren’t special pens, but pens I MUST have in my bag
- Gas/Car Wash Receipt
- Blood Pressure Tracker
- HS Directory Postcard
- Birthday Invitation
|I can’t believe I took a picture
of the inside of my bag. I MUST
And now, through this process, I have cleaned out my bag and it’s a lot more functional. I think I may have started cleaning out my bag and not realize it because I had a lot more things in it that what’s listed above.
So, what’s in your bag, baby?